The Speaker of a Lifetime
– W Mitchell
Mitchell's Award-Winning Keynote
It’s Not What Happens to You, It’s What You Do About It
With warmth and wisdom, W Mitchell recaps the precise moments that instantly erased and rewrote the course of his life. From a fiery motorcycle accident that left him burned over 65% of his body, to the airplane crash that took away his ability to walk, Mitchell steadily rebuilt his life. He learned to work through the painful challenges and the devastating losses. He found new ways of facing everyday challenges with courage, determination, and good humor. This seemingly hopeless story evolved into an amazing life of achievement that has inspired audiences throughout the world.
Mitchell reveals the core beliefs and proven strategies that lead to his personal and professional successes. He proves to audiences that setbacks can be transformed into new starting points and that we all must take responsibility for the changes in our life. Not only will he demonstrate what it takes, but he will provide the necessary tools that can be used to improve the quality of your unique situation.
- Put yourself and others back in charge.
- Be empowered to take action based on Mitchell’s compelling examples.
- Understand that most limitations are self-imposed and it’s time to move past them.
- Learn to take responsibility for change and master adversity.
- Learn to think and act creatively.
- Gain a new perspective on seemingly impossible situations.
- Feel the joy of living at your best regardless of the challenges.
- Experience a renewal of both mind and spirit and be inspired to achieve greatness.